Re-roofing is a sure way to bring value to your home. There are a lot of options available for a re-roof and Muehlebach is prepared to walk you through every option. Items to consider are:
- New installation or cover? Most building codes only allow one cover resulting in 2 layers of shingles.
- Materials? Do you want to update the look of your home or match your shingles to an out building?
- Timeline? Do you have a deadline or a leak that makes this installation an emergency situation?
- Choosing a service provider? Be sure to look for an insured, certified, experienced contractor who never asks for payment up front.
- Add-ons? Does Central Illinois weather have you down? Add a skylight to let the sun shine in and increase the value of your home.
Need to know more? Our partner, CertainTeed has a booklet to explain the entire process: Homeowner’s Guide to Reroofing by CertainTeed